AMELS has confirmed the sale of a new 55-metre AMELS Limited Editions yacht to be delivered in spring 2017 – little more than a year from signing and in time for next year’s summer season.
During the next year, AMELS will construct the AMELS 180 yacht with several owner-specified unique features including an interior by designer Laura Sessa.
“Achieving this level of quality craftsmanship with such remarkably fast delivery is why the AMELS Limited Editions approach to yacht building has been so successful,” says AMELS Managing Director Rob Luijendijk. “We’re delighted to be cooperating with IMPERIAL on another Limited Editions project.”
The high level of customisation on board includes:
- The Sun Deck has been extended by 3 metres to 28 metres (92 ft) in length in collaboration with exterior designer Tim Heywood – creating a huge outdoor luxury space of almost 175 square metres (1,900 sq ft)
- An extra-large 4-metre long Sun Deck pool (7,000 litres) featuring counter current jets for swimming
- A Bridge Deck Owner’s Suite and extended aft deck
- On Main Deck, the port and starboard folding bulwarks and sliding doors to the dining room create a light and airy connection to the sea
- Main Deck features a large VIP Suite with a private folding balcony.
IMPERIAL acted as broker and will continue as Owner’s Representative and Construction Supervisor until delivery.
See more about the AMELS 180 in the Limited Editions range.