The impressive chance meeting of three AMELS superyachts at Sentosa Cove in Singapore recently underlines the Dutch luxury yacht builder’s success in the Asia-Pacific region. At the upcoming Singapore Yacht Show, AMELS is showcasing the 55-metre LA FAMILIA – demonstrating why the AMELS Limited Editions range offers the perfect fit for the owner looking for a smart investment.
• The absolute highest AMELS quality
• Much faster delivery
• Proven comfort and reliability
• Pictured above left to right: 55-metre LA FAMILIA, 52.35-metre APRIL and 60-metre EVENT in Singapore earlier this year, and pictured separately LA FAMILIA at the Singapore Yacht Show in early April. The yachts APRIL and EVENT are not at the show.
The AMELS Limited Editions range features six yachts (55 to 83 metres) by renowned British designer Tim Heywood. The yachts are ideally suited to the growing Asian market.
“What we’ve seen in the last year is a growing appreciation in the market for top quality,” says Rob Luijendijk, AMELS Managing Director. “Building yachts at this level is about creating a collector’s item representing the absolute top pedigree and quality. It means not only having the best experience on board, but you’re also making the best long-term investment – which has certainly been proven in the AMELS fleet.”
Want to be enjoying life on board sooner? A new AMELS Limited Editions yacht offers the absolute highest Dutch pedigree with your own choice of interior designer but without the long wait. Ask us how quickly we can deliver your new AMELS Limited Editions yacht.
• Meet our team at the Singapore Yacht Show 7 to 10 April at the AMELS stand in the West Pavilion or on board 55-metre LA FAMILIA. For appointments, please contact us.
• Read more about LA FAMILIA at the Singapore Yacht Show.