AMELS has launched the brand new AMELS 180 named LILI. The Limited Editions yacht is nearing her on-time and on-budget delivery at the Dutch luxury yacht builder’s yard in the Netherlands. IMPERIAL acted as broker for the sale, Owner’s Representative and Construction Supervisor.
Despite the fast delivery just over 12 months after her sale in May 2016, LILI is a highly customised Limited Editions yacht with a unique Tim Heywood exterior styling and custom extended Sun Deck. The very successful colour scheme of Castle Tan and Jet Black create a charming and elegant look that perfectly complements the luxurious interiors created by the Owner’s choice of interior designer Laura Sessa.
“The AMELS 180 has proven highly popular on the superyacht market and LILI will add to that with her many unique customisations and beautiful colour scheme,” comments Rose Damen, AMELS Commercial Director. “She is an exceptionally high quality yacht that will no doubt create many happy memories for her Owners and guests. Once again, working with IMPERIAL has been very smooth and productive and that shows in the end result.”
Julia Stewart, IMPERIAL Director, says: “She is another striking project jointly made with an experienced team and very talented people, confirming our strong and durable links with AMELS over the last eight years. With LILI, IMPERIAL delivers a new superyacht option for high-end luxury journeys at sea with versatile accommodation, Dutch quality and superior level of equipment. We would like to thank all the teams involved in this project, who realised a challenging project with precise deadlines.”
The high level of customisation on board LILI includes:
- The Sun Deck has been extended by 3 metres to 28 metres (92 ft) in length in collaboration with exterior designer Tim Heywood – creating a huge outdoor luxury space of almost 175 square metres (1,900 sq ft)
- An extra-large 4-metre long Sun Deck pool (7,000 litres) featuring counter current jets for swimming
- A Bridge Deck Owner’s Suite and extended aft deck
- On Main Deck, the port and starboard folding bulwarks and sliding doors to the dining room create a light and airy connection to the sea
- Main Deck features a large VIP Suite with a private folding balcony.
More about the AMELS 180.